What's new on this site
2016-12-02 - Publishing dates 2016/17:
There will be no updates during the X-Mas holidays, the next available publication will be Jan, 6, 2017.
2016-05-31 - Please direct all inquiries for Servers and Storage to the PISA Mailbox - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing and System Configuration View all National Master Standing Offer (NMSO) systems and prices, configure a system and create a "Call-up against a Standing Offer".
Last updated: 2016-12-02 @ 14:00
- Call-up Limitation for all Microcomputer Commodities.
- List of Offerors Contact information for each Offeror and their Authorized Resellers.
- Terms and Conditions
- Benchmark Testing Report The NSTL site includes Test results and Benchmark procedures. This information has been provided by an external source. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, the currency and the reliability of the content, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) does not offer any guaranty in that regard.
- Business Volume
- Client Corner Information on preparing Call-ups, submissions for Request for Volume Discount (RVD), and other procurement links for Contracting Officers.
- Offeror's Corner NMSO Update Schedule, Substitution and Price Revision Forms, Benchmark Setup Instructions, and other resources for Offerors.
If the following documents are not accessible to you, please contact OCPNordinateur-computerNMSO@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca for assistance.
To view the non-HTML documents, visit the Alternative Formats and Plug-ins page for more information.
Note: These Services are only available to representatives of an organization for which PWGSC is authorized to act under the PWGSC Act. The general public is welcome to tour our site but should bear in mind that system configurations and pricing apply only to government purchases. For information on purchasing from specific equipment vendors the general public should contact the vendors directly.